1. How long have you been on DeviantArt?
Two Years, go figure.
2.What does your username mean?
When I got my official membership it was suggested by that I use the name change feature. So I tapped into my love of Doctor Who and choose 'Mad Man with a Pen', in honor of the Eleventh Doctor who told Amy Pond; "I am a Mad Man with a Box..."
3. Describe yourself in three words.
Writer, Dreamer, Nerd
4. Are you left or right handed?
Right (uhhh what does that matter?)
5. What was your first deviation?
Two is better than One
Jennifer was in a hurry. The local college football team had beaten their across town rivals 24-21, a mere field goal saving the day. However Jen could care less about that at this point. She was the captain of the varsity cheerleaders. At 5’10 with an impressive but still modest chest and long blonde hair she was every boy’s dream at the school. Jen was in full uniform for the latest game, the blue and white top with Eagles across her chest and pleated skirt that showed off her silken thighs. The girls at the last minute decided to wear the new danskin tights they had bought so her legs were encased in the hosiery.
A glance at her watch caused her to swear. She was supposed to meet Daren in the next fifteen minutes outside the school. Jen needed to change for the night of partying the two had planned. First her sneakers went off, revealing her pantyhosed soles. Jen then went to work on opening her locker. Why she was flipping through the combo she didn’t notice the f
Two is Better than One
6. What is your favourite type of art to create?
Stories involving my favorite comic character Supergirl and my friends on DA's characters
7. If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
Hand drawn art
BTW, 390 pages of favs!
9. What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
Superheroine/ Supervillainess art and stories, though I do like finding favorite characters and scenes from Scifi and Animation.
10. Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
Not even going to try and answer this one!
11. If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
12. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
I don't think I would have ever done as much if I hadn't become good friends with He was great encouragement in my early days, and his friendship means a lot. When wanted to start using my OCs for stories with her awesome characters I was amazed. Just as I value my friendship with G-Man, CV has been a great friend and awesome muse
Fellow shout outs to my friends, and
13. What are your preferred tools to create art?
Microsoft Word and Heromachine 3 (with a little help from GIMP 2.0)
14. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
Wherever I find it hitting me, sometimes violently LOL
15. What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?